Here is my example of technology integration using a project on global warming. I welcome comments, concerns or additions.
Topic: Global Warming
1. Create a feed aggregator page. Subscribe to feeds on the topic. You can subscribe to blogs, news feeds and searches. (igoogle, pageflakes, google reader)
2. Gather a number of resources and bookmark. (dilicious, diigo
3. Organize your facts on a Group wiki. (wikispaces, pbwiki)
4. Develop questions to ask an expert in the field. Organize these questions on a wiki and ask the expert to respond. You could also organize a video conference with this expert. (wikispaces, skype)
5. Find blogs on the topic. Review postings and comment on ones of interest.
6. Develop your own blog on the topic. Post your opinions and ideas. Ask for feedback. Share your blog with the individuals who's blog you read. (blogger, wordpress)
7. Organize your research into a final outcome. You could create a multimedia presentation, website, wiki, video or presentation. (ms photostory, movie maker, wikispaces)
8. Publish your final outcome for others to comment on. (Voicethread, teacher tube, you tube, school tube)