- What is digital storytelling? How can it be used?
- What are the steps involved in planning a project?
- How to find and organize images?
- Creating your story using MS Photostory 3
- Publishing Options for your story.
When: Monday, September 20, 2010
Time: 3:30 to 5:00
Location: White Rock School Computer Lab
Professional Development Hours: 1.5
This workshop is open for all educators grades K - 5. Project examples will be provided for all grade levels. Digital Storytelling provides an authentic experience for students to publish their work for an audience. The focus on writing, organization, and delivery of content has proven to develop high order thinking skills. Come and explore this effective Web 2.0 tool and start infusing multimedia creation into your classroom.
You can register for this course by filling out the below form.