- The has a simple to use teacher interface in which you can setup classes and control access.
- Teachers manage student accounts.
- The teacher assigns usernames and passwords to the students without the requirement of student emails.
- The teacher controls the privacy and publishing settings
Student Access and Story Creation
- Students can use the drawing tools to create characters, backgrounds and objects.
- You can add typed text or record your own narration with the click of a button.
- Students may import their own pictures. After importing they may use the drawing tools to add to them or annotate them.
- The site is easy to use and offers a number of options for classroom integration.
The options are limitless with Little Bird Tales. Students may publish a story of all original illustrations and narration or they may develop a presentation about an event, person or curriculum topic. Students may develop bird tales as an enrichment activity. An example would be the assignment to create a tale that describes how to add fractions.
For more student publishing resources please see my digital writing wiki: http://digitalwriting.wikispaces.com